to MR-J4 now?
High risk of unscheduled downtime
Production lines running on MR-J2 Super Series are at high risk of downtime since the equipment is now discontinued.
Mitsubishi Electric MR-J2 Super Series support has ended.
Mitsubishi has stopped all technical and repair support for this series as of August 31st 2015
Mitsubishi Electric can offer different phased migration options.
To help reduce the cost required for migration, there are ways that you can still upgrade to save your current investments in J2 Super products.
Mitsubishi Electric’s MR-J4 series is proven and established.
The MR-J4 series was designed for easy migration of MR-J2S legacy equipment and improved performance.
Mitsubishi Electric expertise
MartinCSI has thousands of hours of experience completing dozens of Mitsubishi Electric Servo upgrades.
Unexpected costs are eliminated
By quoting projects accurately from the start, MartinCSI eliminates change orders and unexpected costs.
Mitsubishi Authorized System Integrator
MartinCSI is a Mitsubishi Authorized System Integrator with specialized training on the migration of legacy equipment.
Thorough preparation process minimizes onsite upgrade work
A thorough evaluation, design, testing and preparation process means your scheduled downtime is minimized.
Comprehensive start-to-finish services
MartinCSI provides comprehensive design, implementation and support services that deliver a seamless, hassle-free experience.
Contact MartinCSI today
to start your Mitsubishi Electric MR-J4 upgrade!
8460 Estates Court
Plain City, Ohio 43064
MartinCSI provides electrical engineering design,
implementation, documentation and support services for
control systems in manufacturing and process facilities.
Software and Design
- PLC and HMI control systems
- Programing and startup
- Industrial network designs
- Servo motion controls and VFD
- Liquid and gas process control automation
- Design drawings and bid packages
- Electrical controls and I/O drawings
- Vision systems
- MES integration
- Industrial data collection and networking
- Retrofitting of existing control systems
- Shutdown, startups and online debugging
- Onsite supervision during installation
- Control panel fabrication
- System evaluations and needs analysis
- Research, specifications and submittals
- Equipment selection and procurement
- Project management and coordination