Why Upgrade Obsolete Equipment?
High risk of unscheduled downtime
Spare parts from the Internet may introduce unexpected problems in critical systems. Also, production lines running this equipment are at high risk of extended downtime.
Difficult & costly to repair
Repair and re-manufacturing services may be available, but could be costly and timely. It also can be difficult to find personnel qualified to troubleshoot and repair older systems.
Many benefits migrating to new equipment
Gain an advantage over competitors by upgrading to faster performing, easier to use, and more secure equipment that can help reduce maintenance costs.
Legacy upgrade expertise
MartinCSI has thousands of hours of experience completing legacy upgrades for many different manufacturers.
Unexpected costs are eliminated
By quoting projects accurately from the start, MartinCSI eliminates change orders and unexpected costs.
Qualified System Integrator
MartinCSI is a recognized system integrator for many manufacturers with specialized training on the migration of legacy equipment.
Thorough preparation process minimizes onsite upgrade work
A thorough evaluation, design, testing and preparation process means your scheduled downtime is minimized.
Comprehensive start-to-finish services
MartinCSI provides comprehensive design, implementation and support services that deliver a seamless, hassle-free experience.
Contact MartinCSI today to
upgrade your legacy equipment!
8460 Estates Court
Plain City, Ohio 43064
MartinCSI provides electrical engineering design,
implementation, documentation and support services for
control systems in manufacturing and process facilities.
Software and Design
- PLC and HMI control systems
- Programing and startup
- Industrial network designs
- Servo motion controls and VFD
- Liquid and gas process control automation
- Design drawings and bid packages
- Electrical controls and I/O drawings
- Vision systems
- MES integration
- Industrial data collection and networking
- Retrofitting of existing control systems
- Shutdown, startups and online debugging
- Onsite supervision during installation
- Control panel fabrication
- System evaluations and needs analysis
- Research, specifications and submittals
- Equipment selection and procurement
- Project management and coordination